Friday, June 19, 2015

The Teddies | Sue Plumb

Hello again D-lish fans! It's Sue here for my final share with you this month. 

Today I have decided to showcase how fantastic the D-lish "Just Add Paper" kits really are. Recently, I challenged myself to create a layout using my unopened "Aztec Dreams" kit. To the kit I added - a sheet of cardstock, some Heidi Swapp 'Wanderlust' papers and Thickers. Nothing else. (Honestly, it was like the contents of this kit were made to go with this paper collection - they coordinated so perfectly!) 

Here is what I came up with...


Here you can see some of the amazing variety of embellishments these kits can include - assorted paper flowers, resin flowers, flair buttons, washi tape, paper doilies, sequins, crochet items...just to name a few. This one also contained some exclusive watercolour pocket scrapping style cards that were just gorgeous!



If you are looking for a fast and easy way to embellish a layout I highly recommend these kits! I wasn't left looking for anything extra to add and I even have enough left over to use on another layout. (I believe there are actually a few of this kit, as well as some extra "kit bits" left in store - you can find them HERE

D-lish Scraps "Just Add Paper" kits are released on the 1st of each month. However, as the kits have limited quantities and are highly sought after, they often sell out fast so you have to be quick! (I know, because even I missed out this month! *sniff*)

That's all from me today. Pop back tomorrow when there will be more D-lishous inspiration for you from the team.
Til next time, happy scrapping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment