Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Some Bunny to Love .... by Amanda

Sadly, due to personal reasons, we have to farewell D-lish Designer Linda from the team. Myself and the team would like to wish her all the best for the future and also know that she will be missed.

So, for the next few days, I'll be stepping up and sharing a few of my own personal layouts here on the blog in lieu of Linda's creations. 

My first layout share is one I made on a recent scrappy weekend away with the girls. We had such a fabulous time I'm quite surprised that any scrapping got done to be honest. 

This photo is of my gorgeous baby girl and her cuddly new friend, a gift from Mr E. Bunny himself!


I have to admit that I never used to, but it's really important to me that the tones in the photo match those in the patterned papers. I like when they have a seamless transition and neither compete with each other for centre stage.


For my main cluster I couldn't go past one of our bright and bold yellow Wild Roses. I teamed it up with a Peony in light pink and a Wildflower in candy pink.


My top cluster includes this awesome heart flair from the Love Notes set. I've also added a yellow Forget-Me-Not, some Pinkfresh Studio wood beads and black D-lish Dots. I've repeated these elements throughout my page, it helps draw your eye around the page so all the details can be seen.


I loved this yellow paper but just felt it needed to be 'grounded' in some way. By adding the handstitched border around the edge it really helped to pull all the elements together and keep the centre are as the main focus. You can also see where I have repeated embellishments from other clusters around the page.

Thanks for stopping by today. I really hoped you enjoyed seeing my layout. 

I'll be back tomorrow with another to share with you all!

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment