Thursday, June 11, 2015

Love You ... by Amanda

Hello!
I'm back with my final share for my little blog takeover *giggles* I truly hope you've enjoyed seeing some of my recent creations over the past few days.

Todays layout share is another one I made whilst on retreat a few weekends ago. The photo is a selfie of me and my boy on one of our school holiday adventures. 


During the school holidays, while the little miss is at kindy, we like to set off on an adventure ... just the two of us. Memories like this are precious especially knowing that there isn't many more opportunities with the little miss off to school next year too.  

Under the photo I've used a bitty bag, Journal Its Jumbo Note and some washi tape.


I've used the new Fantasy Blooms by Green Tara in my cluster and you can just spy one of the brand new chipboard pieces from Dusty Attic that I used for my title. 


On the other side of the photo I've balanced it out with a smaller flower from the pack of Fantasy Blooms, a cherry blossom and a crochet heart

Thanks again for stopping by each day. 

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment