Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Lisette Smith | Guest Designer Project Share

Today I have the pleasure of sharing the projects created by our current Guest D-lish Designer, Lisette Smith. 

Her first layout is titled 'Love' and Lisette says:
"I didn't get to do the May Inspiration Board challenge, so seeing as I had bought the 'Just Add Paper' kit, I thought I would give it a go. The kit, photo & cardstock had been sitting on my desk for a number of weeks. Once I saw the XOXO wood veneer I knew exactly which photo I wanted to use.  For the background I used some white Gesso then blended some Gelatos for the peach/orange colour. I then used white texture paste through a stencil for the hearts. All the embellishments are from the JAP kit. As my photo had more green than blue in it I mainly used the peach items."


"These kits have so much in them I had to take a photo of what was left over!"


Lisette's next layout is titled 'The Spot'. She says:
"This photo is of the spot on the USS Missouri where the Japanese surrendered at the end of World War II. I like the combination of the photo and a postcard and how it give it more content. Again all the embellishments I have used are from D-lish. This layout came together very quickly, which is unusual for me. This time I used mists and ink to do the background. Once I placed the large Little Birdie flower it was just a matter of adding some little flowers, buttons, dots, cabochons, washi, a flair and the tag. I love using these little extras to complete a layout."


Lisette's final layout she has to share is titled '21'. Lisette says:
"The photo on this layout is of my gorgeous big baby on her 21st. The paper bag makes a great photo mat. Again all the embellishments are from D-lish. I have sprayed the background with mists and added a little stencilling."


A big thanks to Lisette for her fabulous layouts. It's so great to see the versatility that the D-lish range can offer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment