Sunday, June 14, 2015

Cherish this Moment ...by Carol

Hi everyone and welcome back to my second post for the month.
This is another gorgeous photo of a friends daughter. 
I thinks its nice to have a model change every now and then.

I just love this FabScraps paper and use it on a lot of my backgrounds.
 I try to make each of my pages just a little different and with this one I played around with the photo's. I like how it turned out.


The title is by Scrap FX and so are the cogs. I embossed them with copper and one of the cogs was cut and half and popped under the title. Under the layers you can see some more of the beautiful Scrap FX chipboard. I love the squares with the circles and I added micro beads to the circles for some extra texture.



I shredded some of the Hand-Dyed-Muslin. under the layers making sure some of the threads came through the flowers.. Can you see the bits of cogs??



You can see the Muslim here better, lots of random black stamping and paint splatters to finish it off..


Flowers and heaps of them. Now to list them all; CarnationsAlder-FlowersGreen Tara Mini-HeirloomCherry-BlossomsCosmos-DaisiesWild-Rose as I said I used a lot of flowers to create this beautiful cluster.
The little blue ones were white but I had to paint them to match the colour of the hat in the photo.
I ran a couple of jewels along the title and at the top of the photo.

See you all back tomorrow for my last post for this month. I have something quick and easy that we can all do.

till then
Happy Scrapping xx




No comments:

Post a Comment