Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Trio Of Cards

 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello bloggers!
One of my scrappy goals for 2015 is
to make more cards!
I love receiving hand made cards from family
and friends - I had to give back the love!
Luckily, there are so many gorgeous embellishments
in the D-lish store
 
For this card, I used some die cuts straight on the
front side of the card. It's such a fun technique and adds
instant texture and interest to your card!
 
I added a splash of wood veneer stars - micro 
as well as a touch of blue twine
The sentiments are a part of the amazing Cardfetti sets that
Amanda makes - so they are totally unique!!
 
 
 
I coloured the silhouette of the clouds
on the inside for a fun, quirky touch and adhered
some elements with 3D tape to make them pop!
 
 


 
 
I used the Cardfetti sentiments here again - aren't they fabulous??
I added strips of patterned paper and a strip of this
washi tape from the Past kits and bits section in the store.
You can find some great embellishments here!
I love the recent "dipped" trend in home décor and made my own
"dipped" heart embellishment. I have used a
wood veneer heart and painted the bottom half with
Smooch Accent Ink. The pink felt doilie and Kaiser stamp
completed the fun, whimsical design!
 



 
 
Here is a close up........
 
 
 
 
 
I used another "dipped" heart for this layout, tied some twine to
the top of the card and finished it
off with a small peg

 
I sprinkled a few drops of Dylusion ink
spray to balance the white space, here's a close up......



 
I hope you enjoyed looking t my trio of cards!
 
Thank you all so  much for dropping by!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment