Thursday, May 28, 2015

Venice..... by Cindy Porter

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

Today I'd love to share with you a layout I created.... "Venice"


 This is one of my favourite pics I took in Venice.... I absolutely loved the gondola's...

 to create this layout I used a stamped background and added some washi tape, from the Beachside Bliss just add paper kit and the Peach Kisses just add paper kit... 


 I used a coloured paper doily behind the photo... and the Scrap FX mini alpha for the title...


I embellished up my layout using some hand dyed muslin and lots of the amazing D-lish flowers; including the Little Birdie Boutique Elements in Serenade BluePastel PetalsResin flowers, and metal flowers, I used some silver pearls to replace the flower centres...


 I also used a sequin bow, some wordfetti from the Peach kisses journal pack and a Trellis Rose...


Finally I finished off the layout using the feather and flair button from the Peach Kisses just add paper kit....

till next time,
happy creating,
xC

4 comments:

  1. Love this!! Stunning colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Cindy, it gorgeous and the colours just pop, great work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lo and the colours Cindy 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the feathers and the tiny beads.

    ReplyDelete