Thursday, May 21, 2015

Up In The Clouds

 
Good Morning D-lish fans!
I'm here to share with you a layout full
of layers of fun!
If you're a fan on simple lines then the amazing
Pink Fresh Studio stickers and accessories are
just for you! They are a great add on to a page without the
bulk of mixed media style layouts. The colours are also
very much on trend for that fresh and funky look!
 
 


I played with one sheet of stickers for this layout as
I wanted to see how much I got out of it.
I used the beautiful Studio Puffs - trust me, this
little sheet of stickers goes a long way!
 
The designs are so cute and quirky!
as it co-ordinates perfectly with this collection.


 
A few splashes of mist here and there and lots of paper layers
finish off this clean style layout!
Aren't those little clouds the cutest??

 
I had a few stickers left over to play with - you can
see what I did with them soon!
 
Thanks so much for dropping by!
 
 

1 comment: