Friday, May 29, 2015

the Good life..... by Cindy Porter

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

Today I'd love to share with you a layout I created.... "the Good life"


 this layout is a pic I took in Hoi An, Vietnam, I love the peaceful serenity of the ducks slowly moving along the river...  to create the layout I once again began with a stamped background, before adding loads of D-lish goodness...


 I used the woodgrain washi tapeglass cabochonsFreckled Fawn short arrow clipLittle Birdie kraft expressions flowersLittle Birdie Vintaj flowers - symphony


More gorgeous flowers, Little Birdie, Vintaj Micro paper florettesBitty BloomsLittle Birdie, mIxed media burlap mini beaded petites.... and a flair button from the sweetly scripted kraft set....


 even more of the gorgeous flowers from the Little Birdie Vintaj Symphony pack and a Sequin Bow...


one last close up....

how is everyone going getting the cybercrop challenges done?, still plenty of time to play along in the Scrap Suite...

till next time,
happy creating
xC

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant Cindy, love the colour combo so organic and all the bits of loveliness on the page. Inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly beautiful and I love the colour choices, there's so many beautiful things to look at on this page.

    ReplyDelete