Wednesday, May 13, 2015

" Magical Memories "... with Carol

Hello everyone and welcome to post #1 for me this month.

I love to do layout that are very feminine and of course full of flowers and all things girly. I have had this paper for a while now and couldn't quite find the right layout to use it on.
I found this photo of my hubby's Grandparents so rather than do the whole vintage style I decided that I would use this paper and do a softer layout and use heaps of fabulous D-lish Scraps goodies which I will list at the end of the post.

I hope you enjoy.....


I started by tearing layers of papers for the bottom of the page. Added a stencil of a doily to the background and coloured it with Gelatos.
The chipboard title, the circle frame, the heart arrows, the little hearts and the love sign arrow have been painted.



I added a single flair " ever lasting love ". Rather than using the same flowers on my layouts I love to use heaps of different ones. The little single hearts throughout the cluster have been glittered.





I cut a doily in half and added a half to each side of the cluster and then used one of the large white heart doily at the top. The little hearts with the arrows have been painted then rubbed with Gelato. 


I love all the different size flowers and start with the bigger ones then slowly add them smaller and smaller making sure I didn't cover the love on the frame. I die cut out some leaves and poked them in to finish off the clusters.

The butterflies have been painted with Perlen-pen which gave them a beautiful shimmer.
Some stamping to finish off the layout.

My D-lish goodies that I used;




Thanks for joining me today
till tomorrow
 keep smiling
Carol xx




No comments:

Post a Comment