Sunday, May 17, 2015

Luv This | Sue Plumb

Hello D-lish fans! It's Sue here with you today. I can't believe that a month has rolled around already and I am back again to share another project with you.

This month I am starting with a mixed media based layout that features many of my favourite D-lish pretties on it...


One of the best parts of creating this layout was that I used up some "vintage" Basic Grey papers and stickers from my stash (and I am talking over 5 years old!) I love using up old materials as a basis for my mixed media layouts, as I figure that most of the paper is going to get covered up with something else anyway, right?

So many D-lishous goodies...


How seriously cute is the Freckled Fawn 'This' paperclip? I thought it would be fun to use it as part of my title. Also pictured here is a multitude of gorgeous D-lish paper blooms - AlderCosmos DaisyGardeniaForget Me NotsRoses and hidden amongst the blooms are some pastel leaves.


Besides flowers, I am also a sucker for flair. (You will usually find at least one on most of my layouts.) I couldn't resist the 'Captured Moments' set from April's flair release. I love that they are black and white and easily coordinate with any layout. Also pictured is one of my favourite flowers - a beautiful pink Peony.


Yet more flowers - a stunning Oriental Lily is the centrepiece of this cluster, complimented by another Aster; Forget Me Nots; assorted roses and a pastel leaf. I also used a sequin bow to finish it off and scattered some loose pastel sequins around. (An impossible job without my Clever Sequin Pick-up Pencil I might add!)

That's all from me for today, thanks for stopping by. I will be back again tomorrow with some more D-lish Scraps inspiration for you.

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! Love this Sue. Love all the flowers. Love the colours. Love everything about it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona! That means a lot to me coming from you! X

      Delete
  2. This is so GORGEOUS <3 Love the combination of colors and b/w pic =)

    take care,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eileen. I really appreciate your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. X

      Delete