Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hello Heidi | Sue Plumb

Hi everyone! It's Sue here again with you again for my final post this month. Today I am sharing with you my take on this month's gorgeous "Peach Kisses" Inspiration Board Challenge.

First, here's a reminder of the current board...


And here's my take on it...


I loved the soft tones of this board - the peach, pink, blue and grey hues combined with white make for a very fresh feel. I also drew my inspiration from the sketch, which I rotated on its side to suit my photos and style more.

Despite my restraint with the flowers on this layout (which was hard, trust me!) I did manage to squeeze lots of other D-lish Scraps goodies on there.


I used the "Hello" from the Wood Veneer Arrow Set as part of my title, which I simply white-washed with a bit of gesso to blend it in. You can also see a gorgeous Oriental LilyCherry Blossom and a Cosmos Daisy hiding there.


That gorgeous pink cloud is from the Pinkfresh Studio "Up in the Clouds" foil die cut pack. The gold detail on the die cuts is fantastic. Also pictured is a flair from the "Which Way Words" set - possibly one of my favourite EVER flair sets from D-lish! The dove grey paper doiley (one of the many colours of the rainbow these are available in) was perfect for adding to my layers.


More gold goodness from the Pinkfresh die cut pack. I was prompted to include this frame over my photo by the image of the frames from the board. And I couldn't go past including that gorgeous Gardenia either, it just seemed so perfect!

Other D-lish Scraps embellishments on this layout include a Pinkfresh Studio "Up In the Clouds" gold rub-on; a journal card from a previously released Just Add Paper kit; pastel sequins; and Forget Me Nots. Papers and Project Life cards used are by Heidi Swapp (of course!) and Pretty Little Studio.


I am so happy that this board prompted me to get this memory scrapped, as it was such a funny moment watching my daughter tell Heidi where she had to sign her artwork! And although it's fun to create beautiful things, isn't the most important part getting those memories recorded? Why not get one of your own scrapped and enter it into this month's challenge?

Til next month, happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. What great memories that you have scrapped beautifully

    ReplyDelete