Saturday, May 30, 2015

Friends...... by Cindy Porter

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me here today...

Today I have a layout to share with you.... "friends" 
this pic was taken at retreat last November ..... on the special hat day...

for my layout's background, I used Carabelle stamps and watercolour pencils...
to embellish the layout I used loads of D-lish products... including: Hand Dyed MuslinSilver foil Doily, Flair ButtonsWashi tape and Journal pack from the February just add paper kit... I also used some forget me knot flowers along with some leaves...

 I also made use of the sequins, pearls and seed beads from the February just add paper kit....


and just for a little bonus.... here is a little video on the creating of this layout.... enjoy

till next time
happy creating
xC



3 comments:

  1. Awesome Cindy, loved the video too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout Cindy. I love the colours and the composition. Thanks you for the video too, some really good ideas on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout Cindy. I love the colours and the composition. Thanks you for the video too, some really good ideas on there!

    ReplyDelete