Saturday, May 23, 2015

Feeling a little blue....

 
Good morning D-lish fans!
I don't know what it is about blue flowers, but I just
love them! Maybe it's the vintage feel to a blue
flower cluster and the nostalgia they convey.
I scrapped this super cute photo of my Daughter Sophie
and my niece Sofia, or "The Sofie's" as we call them :-)
 
 
 

 
I've clustered some gorgeous
Medium rose in blue with some beautiful
light brown Carnations I added some foliage with
Green leaves as well as Daisy leaves and
 
 
 
 
 
Here I added an Alder flower as well as
a cute little twine and a raw veneer vintage label
 

 
 
 
 
I had a few flowers left over so I decided to make a little
tag to match the layout.....
 
 
I've used all the flowers from my layout and
added a gorgeous metal box lock
I've coated it lightly with gesso to give it a
shabby chic impression.

 
 
Have you seen the amazing arsenal of paper flowers
in the D-lish Store? You can check
them all out right here
Beware!!! You won't be able to stop at one!
Thanks for dropping by!
 
 
 
 

1 comment: