Friday, May 22, 2015

Ah.....The Serenity!

 
That's exactly my thoughts when we spend a day
out on the boat enjoying the beautiful beaches and
sandy playgrounds here in Queensland!
 
Of course, there are plenty of beautiful embellishments in the
D-lish Scraps store to scrap all those water/beach
themed layouts!
As soon as I saw these beautiful Green Tara burlap flowers
I knew I had to add it to one of my layouts!
I found a photo I took at Slipping Sands 
and smothered it in D-lish goodness!
 
 
 
 
Here are the burlap flowers.....aren't they gorgeous?
I made a small cluster here using them as well as some
gorgeous pearl cabochons
I've layered my embellishments on top of a
large, kraft shipping tag to create more depth.
 
 
 
 
Here's another close up of the layered embellishments.
I used some gorgeous Memory Maze chipboard mini words
for my floating title. The range is huge! There are plenty of
sentiments and font styles to suit any layout!
I added a little torn tulle in sapphire to add more texture.
I also thought it fit in nicely with the sea theme of the layout much
like the twine knotted and layered under the
script chipboard text.

 
Thank you so much for dropping in
and taking a peek at my layout!
 
 
 
 


1 comment: