Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Humble Chevron Bag

Good Morning D-lish fans!
Today, I wanted to toast the humble chevron
bag! I'm sure it has made it's way
into many of our scrap spaces, but what impact
can it really have on our scrapping?
 
My personal favourite is the gorgeous
Gold, is in right now and with this cute
little bag, you can create an in trend layout in a breeze!
 
 
 
 

 
 
I really wanted to get as much as possible
out of the paper bags, so I used some die
cuts to make some quick and easy flowers and layered them, topping
them with this cute Little Girl Button
I also cut the top tab part of the bag and used
it in the place of patterned paper.
 
 
 
 
Of course, the quickest and easiest way
to use a paper bag, is to use it as a photo matt with
the added bonus of being able to place
your journaling inside the ready made pocket!
 
 
 

 

I used a hole punch and scattered some
confetti randomly around my layout.
I added a girly touch with these sweet


 
So, you see...you can create
lots of impact with a paper bag!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment