Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sweet Moments | Sue Plumb

Hello again! It's Sue back with you for my final share this month and this time I've gone all gorgeous and girly again. (I think this photo of my daughter totally deserved it though!)


So many D-lish-ous goodies on this layout! Here are some close-ups...

One of the newest items in the store (and already a firm favourite of mine), is the silver Script Words Metallic Flair. These are so perfectly neutral and work for just about any kind of layout! Also pictured is a stunning ivory Green Tara Heirloom flower, some roses and a white Bitty Bloom

More beautiful blooms! Roses, Bitty Blooms, Cherry Blossom and even a Cosmos Daisy tucked in there. Along with a silver Foil Doiley and (of course!) a red Sequin Bow.

Hiding amongst the flowers is a Wood Veneer Love Arrow. (I simply dry-brushed it with a touch of gesso to help it blend into my cluster, just as I did the flowers.)

Additional D-lish products used on this layout include silver Glitter Washi and a Wordfetti strip (from a previous JAP kit).
Papers, stickers and die cuts are by Heidi Swapp; Kaisercraft and Project Life.

Thanks for stopping by today for my final share this month. Be sure to pop back tomorrow to see what the next D-lish Designer has in store for you!

3 comments:

  1. Sue - this layout is so divinely feminine! I love the colour combination and the fantastic balance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue - this layout is so divinely feminine! I love the colour combination and the fantastic balance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate that beautiful feedback! X

      Delete