Wednesday, April 15, 2015

" Love "

Hi everyone,
this is my last post for this month.
This is of photo of my gorgeous daughter and yours truly at a recent 21st birthday.

I love this page because it gives you a real look at me as a scrapbooker, lots of colour, flowers and of course embellishments which is just what the fabulous D-lish Scraps store is all about.



You can see that I have used heaps of flowers in this layout starting with the pink and aqua ones from LB Boutique Elements- Serenade French Carnival I added the following flowers too..LB Boutique-Elements Serenade-Strawberry-Fields, soft pink one behind the heart is Green Tara Mini-Heirloom-Flower then I have Roses scattered around the layout of different sizes and colours and  Forget-Me-Nots and some Sweetheart-Blooms





I took some of the Daisy-Leaf and added Gesso to make them white, inked and inked until I got that soft creamy/pinky/browny colour. I used the Scrap FX Love-Scribble-Heart and painted the heart white and then embossed the word  " Love " aqua to use as my title. You can see the background has heaps of layers and stamping.




I love the Scrap FX chipboard and have used Hash-Bits which I covered  in Gesso, and rubbed aqua ink on them. I also used Scrap FX Hash-Corners around my photo. I love to poke bits and pieces out of my clusters. I took one of the Little Birdie Butterfly from the packet to add to the top of the flower cluster.



Love to heap bits and pieces together and you can see I've added a hashtag Flair to this cluster. I'm so  in love with the Spiral-Stamens and added 3 of the pink ones to this layout. A few pearls out of my stash just to complete the layout.





Thanks for stopping by
I hope I have inspired you a little and look forward to seeing you in The Scrap Suite

Till next time " Happy scrapping "
Carol xx


No comments:

Post a Comment