Tuesday, April 14, 2015

" Love this Girl "


Carol back again,
I'm so excited to show you all another one of my creations. 

This is my eldest granddaughter " Emelia" aka Milly May.
 This is a tad different for me, not my usual layout full of loads of colour. This time I went with just a couple of colours and highlights of  black stamping and of course lots of yummy girly D-lish embellies.






I started by framing my photo, I painted a Scrap FX  Scribble-Frame-Love This and then I added Girl to make the whole title. Saw the Dandelion-Heart and knew I really wanted to add these. I painted and added some colour to the centres and glitter to the hearts on the ends. 

I think the After-5s, Lilac flowers are just stunning teamed up with
 Little Birdie Serenade-French-Carnival  purple flowers from the packet.
I just love the Dandelion-Heart, a little Gesso, painted and glitter to the hearts on the edges and then for some dimension I added colour to the centres. 
Adding or as I like to call it layering my clusters I have added some more of the  Little Birdie Serenade-French-Carnival flowers in the green. I used a couple of the purple Spiral-Stamen in the top clusters. To finish it off Ive taken one of the Bottle-Caps in the purple polka dots and added my granddaughter name on plain cardstock.


My favourite embellishment to add to a layout must be the flower, I love them all. On this layout I have added  After-5s White. The jewels in the middle just make them something special. Just love the effect of having the pearl and pearl hearts "dripping " down the page.






Another one of those stunning Dandelion hearts in the opposite colour. Tiny little  white roses here and there and then I poked a Hashtag flair into the cluster. A bit of random stamping and to accentuate each of the hearts n the drips I drew around them with a black gel pen.




 Thanks for stopping by,
 I hope to see you all back for my last share tomorrow
keep smiling.
Carol xx
                                                 
                                                                         
                                                                    

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Carol... I love the feminine feeling on your layout...and she is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete