Saturday, April 18, 2015

Life is Beautiful | Sue Plumb

Hi everyone! Sue back with you again today, sharing my take on this month's awesome Inspiration Board challenge.

First, here is a reminder of the board...


And here's my take on it...


As you can see, I used both the sketch and the colours as a basis for my layout, plus I drew specific inspiration from the images shown (feathers, flowers, layers, Aztec inspired patterns). There are also PLENTY of D-lish Scraps products on this layout.

Here you can see gold foil doiley; gold spot washi tape; Bitty Blooms - whiteForget Me Nots - purpleWood Veneer Speech Bubble.


One of my absolute favourites, the sequin bow (because they are available in all the colours of the rainbow and go with EVERYTHING!)


Another favourite of mine - flair! This one is from the Which Way Words set. I love this set because they are so neutral and are easy to incorporate onto almost any layout. Also pictured is a gorgeous Turquoise & White Apple Blossom flower; purple Forget Me Not and gold foil doiley.


I also used this Wood Veneer Cupids Heart. Because these are blank, they are able to be used in either orientation, making them very versatile. They can also be altered with paint, mist, ink, etc.

Other D-lish Scraps products you will spy on my layout that I haven't already mentioned are the Cherry Blossom flower (I LOVE these and use them all the time!) and also a rose.
Papers / cards are a mix of Glitz Designs; Daisy Bucket; Basic Grey; Kaisercraft and Project Life.

Thanks for visiting today. I hope I have inspired you to play along with this month's Inspiration Board challenge if you haven't already. 
I'll be back tomorrow with another creation for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment