Friday, April 17, 2015

Happy Girls are the Prettiest | Sue Plumb

Hello D-lish fans! It's Sue Plumb here with you today, and I am so excited to be making my official D-lish debut!

Here's a bit about me...
I am a stay at home mum of 3 (daughter Brielle, who is just about to turn 7; and twin sons Hunter & Kaden who are 2.5). I live amongst the beautiful Glasshouse Mountains in Qld and I have been scrapping for about 6.5 years. When it comes to my style, I am a bit of a "mixed bag". Sometimes my layouts feature messy mediums and lots of layers, whilst others feature cleaner lines and stitching. I also love colour, so you are sure to see plenty of that. I am fortunate to have had my work published numerous times, and am absolutely thrilled that my work is gracing the cover of the current issue of Scrapbooking Memories! I am so excited to have made the transition from passionate customer to D-lish Designer and look forward to sharing with you!

On that note, I thought I should start my term by creating a layout that showcases some of my absolute favourite D-lish products and gives you an insight into some of the things I love most...


As you can probably tell, I am a bit of a flower fan (*ahem* addict), and I love the huge variety of styles and colours available in the store as there is something to suit every project. (And yes, I often use them on my boy pages too!)

Here's a big dose of colour and layering - how many D-lish products can you spy in this photo?

If you answered "lots", then you were right! ;)
Pictured here - Oriental LillyCherry BlossomsForget Me NotsCosmos DaisyVintage Rosewood veneer love arrow; resin heart; silver foil doiley; and loose pastel sequins. You can even see some flower stamens tucked away in there too! 

Of course, I can't forget that gorgeous pink Peony either!


More flowers - Forget Me Not and roses; plus this super sweet flair from the Love Notes set...


Additional D-lish products used on this layout include a sequin bowhearts washi tape; and wood veneer speech bubble. (Phew - think I got them all!)
Papers and stickers are by Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

Thanks for stopping by today for my first post. I will be back tomorrow with some more D-lishous inspiration for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment