Thursday, April 23, 2015

DIY - Hair Accesories


Good Morning!
 
One of my favourite sections in the
D-lish store (I know, that's a big call) is the
 
I have two Daughters at home - one of them
is right into fashion and accessorizing
so I thought it would be cute to put together some
hair accessories she can call her own!

I've used the following D-lish products:


Hair Comb - Antique silver

 
 
Small hair barettes - silver

 
 
Small hair combs - silver

 
 


The great thing about this project, is that
it is so easy!
After I chose my hair accessories, it was simply a
matter of adding co-ordinating embellishments.

 

 
I've used a good quality clear, liquid adhesive
to glue the resin, metal and fabric pieces on.
For the barettes, I chose a simple resin rose from
one of the super popular  resin grab bags
as well as a resin bird and a large feather charm as a base.
 
 
 
 
I chose co-ordinating embellishments for the
other hair accessories and added a couple
of the gorgeous After 5s for a bit of "wow" factor!
 
 

 
These would be a great gift idea for friend's birthdays or
a cute little stocking stuffer for that
little girl who loves all things cute and pretty  or that  big girl  who loves
hand made gifts!
 
Thanks so much for popping over and looking
at my first project share for D-lish!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment