Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A Pop Of Pink

 
 
Hello! My name is Monica Brady and I live in sunny QLD with my hubby and 4 kids. When I'm not scrapping, I work part time at IKEA - and yes, I spend most of my pay cheque there! I love staying fit but mainly I exercise because I also love chocolate - a lot! I enjoy reading, watching movies and dabble in short story writing from time to time.
I don't think I have a set scrapbooking style. I love to try everything and enjoy the creative freedom this craft allows.
I love making cards and tags and also really, really love beyond the page and DIY!
 I love the sense of community D-Lish Scraps promotes via the Scrap Suite, the challenges, the incredible product and fabulous customer experience!
I am thrilled to be a part of an amazing Australian store!
 
For my first post, I'd like to share a couple of
projects with you.
Now, one of my favourite D-lish products
are the wonderful After 5s fabric flowers
They are truly beautiful and perfect for embellishing
all those girly projects!
 
 

 
These flowers are just the right size for scrapbooking layouts!
Here, I have added one to an embellishment cluster
and partnered it with some cute
in a contrasting colour.

 
 
You can add some texture to your
projects with the help of this gorgeous
I really, really love this stuff and how cute
are the sweet little Resin Birds?
 

 
 
I've been trying to get into the habit of using my leftovers
to make a card or a tag. So, with all this leftover
goodness, I whipped up this pretty in pink card:
 
 
 
As you can see, the After 5s are perfect for both
scrapbook layouts and cards!
 

 
I've added a gorgeous
sequin bow and a small sentiment sticker
to complete my card.
Usually, I'm a bit slack when it comes to making
Birthday cards for Family and Friends.
Well.....no excuses now!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment