Saturday, March 28, 2015

Your New Smile Right Now - with Anna Allan...

Hello fellow D-lish lovers!
This will be the last three posts I do as a Design Team member for D-lish Scraps.
I have had an absolute blast during the last six months and have loved creating with D-lish products and coming up with challenge pieces for you all over at the Scrap Suite for the cybercrops.
Thank you all for being super supportive and encouraging me in my work. I have been amongst some uber talented designers and I feel very honoured to have worked alongside them.
And thank you Amanda for having me - you're totally awesome!

Righto!
So the first of my projects to share this month is a layout...


I've gone for a soft pastel look. The mint green doilies and the crochet heart add that colour pop!
I just love that all the embellishments are D-lish products and all you need to do is add paper - the range of patterned paper I used was from My Minds Eye 'Just Splendid' and worked perfectly with all the lovely little embellies!! And I also used some mini alphas from Studio Calico.



D-lish Products used:


Thanks for dropping by.
See you tomorrow.

Anna :-)



2 comments: