Monday, March 2, 2015

The Games we Play…

Hi Wendy here, cant’ believe these are my last few layouts I will be sharing on D-lish Scraps. I have loved my 6 months on this DT, so next time it is advertised apply and have a go.. you won’t regret it.

This layout today showcases many of my all time favourite pieces from the shop. Flairs, doilies, and of course wooden veneers.

“A Quick Game of Chess” by Wendy Smith 001

I made a feature out of the Heart from the wooden veneer pack, by winding some of the blakc and white cotton twine around it. I have also added some of the wood veneer people.

002

In this cluster I have used Flair - About A Boy, Freckled Fawn paperclips and a wood veneer star.

003

Here I have used Mini Wooden Peg – Red, and another flair from Flair - About A Boy along with Wood Chips - Chevron Words, and of course a Coloured Paper Doilies - Dove Grey

004

Happy shopping, and hope this has inspired you to great!

cheers Wendy x x

dlish DT

No comments:

Post a Comment