Monday, March 30, 2015

SATCHED - with Anna Allan...

Hello D-lish friends.
So this post marks the last project for my time here as a Designer for D-lish Scraps!
Thank you to everyone of you for being awesome and liking my work...it makes me very happy.
I love D-lish products! And I'm sure you will keep seeing a lot of them in my projects still as they pop up around the traps ;-)

Anyway, today's project is a very colourful layout...


The paper I used was from the Dear Lizzy '5th and Frolic' range. And, apart from some vellum from my stash, the rest is all D-lish :-)


I had been wanting some of that hand-dyed muslin for yonks but it was out of stock for awhile.
So when it was listed again, I was quick to snavel some up. Now I've got a nice little stash of it ;-D
And I love it. Adds that extra bit of texture and layer to the page.


D-lish products used:


Thanks for coming by and having a look at my work.
I'll see you around the inter-web somewhere in future. And I'll definitely be joining in on those cyber-crops over at the Scrap Suite whenever I am able.

Thanks again!
Anna :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment