Saturday, March 7, 2015

Purleeeeese, with Ros Madley

I've scrapped a sulky looking photo of
Jordan for this page.  


I started this one off with an awesome Scrap FX
stencil.  Love it! and it's perfect on this paper.

My photo cluster is a couple of layers of Patterned
Bags.  One which I have neatly trimmed, the other
I have torn at both ends.


I thought the black bag against the green, needed
something else so I have used a torn piece of Washi Tape
across the bottom edge.


I have added some torn Muslin, a Mini Wooden Peg  
I had originally added 3 chevrons here but changed my 
mind.  When I removed the 3rd one it tore a little of my 
paper.  

And that is the reason I have used sequins on this page.
They are my go to cover up if I have a
 boo boo that needs hiding.  
In this instance I'm pretty glad I did make a mistake
because I think those sequins look pretty awesome.


I have used my Motex to make my title and then, 
because I love little clusters, I've added it on to a little
pile of goodies.
Banner which has been coloured with Gelatos, and 
some more torn Muslin.
Then right on top of this I have placed a
That heart is super cute.


I finished my page off with some another piece 
This time colouring it with Wink of Stella pens.



No comments:

Post a Comment