Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Project Life Fun - with Katie

Hello hump day! I hope this finds you all well and enjoying your week. Today I thought I would bring you something a little different. I want to show you how easy it is to use D-lish goodies to jazz up your Project Life spreads.

Many of us adopted Project Life when it came out and I have to say it is such a great way to get memories scrapped without too much fuss. My approach has been to do monthly spreads to document our lives, with the option of extra half pages for busier months. Mostly I use phone photos to document each month, and the occasional good photo. Now I also need to admit that I am behind in my documenting! But I am not concerned (well not yet anyway), each month comes together reasonably quickly.

So the spread that I am sharing is for July 2014 (see I told you I was behind!).




So I am sure you can see all sorts of D-lish goodness just by looking at the pages. I will list the specifics at the end of the post, but show you some close ups first.


For my title card I stamped the month and then used a Pink Fresh Studio enamel label to frame. A great way to use these cool embellishments!


Paper doilies are just so versatile and add a pretty touch without being bulky. Add in some wordfetti and your card is done.


Washi tape and wood venner. Need I say more! I coloured my veneer with a wink of stella in gold for some colour and sparkle.


The printed wood veneer from Pink Fresh Studio is cool. I just stamped to create the frame.


More Pink Fresh here with the little puffy sticker heart, so cute! And a Freckled Fawn paper clip too.


Another of the Freckled Fawn paperclips and motex too add some details. The perfect way to add information to your card.


A Freckled Fawn short arrow paperclip here, the perfect size for a 3x4 card.

So you can see that adding to your Project Life using D-lish goodies is just too easy! I hope this gives you some ideas when you next do a PL spread.


List of supplies:
Pink Fresh Studio - Puffy Sticker (Up in the Clouds), Screen Printed Wood, Enamel Labels
Freckled Fawn - Sentiment Clips, Short Arrow Clips
Wordfetti
Wood Veneer
Motex - Writer and Refills
Washi Tape
Paper Doilies
Enamel Dots


Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon.



Katie x






No comments:

Post a Comment