Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Lots of Bits and Pieces

Hi Wendy here for the final time.. *insert sad face*

But I thought I would share a layout I did using lots of pieces from the D-lish Shop.

“Fabulous Moment” by Wendy Smith 005

I have used some Blue Zinnias, Forget Me Nots – Yellow, Wood Veneer Mini Frame - Postage Stamp, and Dew Drops - Arrows

006

I have also used several journal cards from the Journal Its - Monochrome Pack - Red Lipstick and Cosmos Daisies - Orange

007

And along with the zinnias, cosmos and forget me nots, I have also used Mini Cabbage Rose Grab Bag and Wood Chips - Chevron Words

008

It is great to use up so many bits and pieces in your stash to create a colourful layout. Thank you for the great opportunity to be on the team Amanda and for allowing me to share my creations with the scrapping communitt that is D-lish and Scrap Suite.

cheers Wendy x x x

dlish DT

1 comment:

  1. I really love all the colours that you have included. A really happy layout.

    ReplyDelete