Wednesday, March 11, 2015

adore...by Kerry

Hello Everyone, today for my last share I have a layout using pinks & browns.
I have used kraft paper and given it a tie dye effect with brown & pink dylusions ink sprays.
A bit of sewing around the edges and some stamping up the sides.


Around the sides I have used some of the dlish wordfetti.
On both sides of the photo I have used  brown & pink paper doilies.


Like all my layouts lots of beautiful flowers have been added around the photo.
Popped in around the flowers you see some pink rhinestones.
I have also use some of the stars wooden veneer.



 Now for a little extra....

Some of my pretty arrow I have made using lots of d-lish products...


Here I have used flowers and coloured tulle.


This one I have used a bow, flowers and some sequin string.


Again for the last 2 arrows flowers, sequin string and a bow.



Don't forget to pop over to D-lish Scraps store & check out their beautiful range of products...HERE




Hope you have enjoyed your visit today....





No comments:

Post a Comment