Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Twelve Apostles...by Kerry


Hello, back again with another layout using my tie dye paper method...this time blues & greens with a bit of brown.
Love the colours on this one...if you take a look at the sign in the photo you will see I have try to get the same effect for my paper.


Lots of beautiful d-lish flowers were used on this layout....wild flowers, little Birdie & roses.


Also used on this layout are some of the white doilies d-lish has.
In the flowers you will see a beautiful little flair with the words...a good day 


Also used are some cute little wooden pegs.
I have used some of the pretty little burlap butterflies from  little Birdie.


Other products used from d-lish.....wire & photo corners.
Once again lots of machine stitching & muslin used on my layout...don't forget to check the great range of coloured muslin d-lish has on offer.



Hope you have enjoyed your visit today...



2 comments: