Tuesday, February 3, 2015

‘Perfect’ by Wendy Smith

Hello… me again .. Wendy here with you for another share!

I wanted to create a layout featuring a black and white photo with a burst of colour and black accents, so here it is!

‘Perfect’ is tongue in cheek as my dear boy is far from perfect! But the picture is pretty perfect!

011

After the misting, masking and washi tape, I have used the orange bag from Rainbow Mix Bags - Polka Dot, and the yellow from  Bitty Bags - Rainbow – Chevron, and Coloured Paper Doilies - Yellow to create the background.

012

Then I have added Cosmos Daisies – Orange, Forget Me Nots – Yellow, Sequin Bow – Black, then added wood veneers Wood Veneer Arrow Set, and a journal spot from Journal It's - Rainbow Star Rounds

013

Hope you enjoy this post and feel like creating something special.

cheers Wendy x x x

dlish DT

-- check me out on my FB page---

1 comment:

  1. That is a fantastic layout! I love the colours and it so well balanced. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete