Tuesday, February 10, 2015

LOVE THIS...by Kerry


Hello, today I have a beautiful layout using more of my tie dye paper...
This one has been made using 3 different pinks & a purple...the purple is more in the middle & runs out a bit....bit hard to see in the photo's.


I have used some pretty white doilies cut in half around the edges & under the photo.


Lots of pretty dlish flowers on this layout...peonies, roses & alder flowers.
Holding the bunting in place is a beautiful little white mini peg...so cute!!!


If you have a good look you we see some pretty rhinestones have been used... clear & pink. 


I have used one of the felt bows in black & add a heart button I had in my stash.
Love my colour combo today...Pink with black & a touch of white...very pretty.





Hope you have enjoyed your visit today...


No comments:

Post a Comment