Wednesday, February 4, 2015

‘Happy’ by Wendy Smith

Hi . It’s Wendy here again with another pastel inspired layout for you.

This layout ‘Happy’ has its title from the Pink Fresh Acetate card that comes in the Fresh Inspiration Kit - Limited Edition

 

004

In this cluster I have used a flair from Flair - Click Click as well as Cosmos Daisies – Yellow and Alder Flowers - Candy Pink

005

You can see the gold foil doily poking out from under the photo, and I have used several pieces from the Fresh Inspiration Kit - Limited Edition including scalloped edging, wooden arrows, and enamel bookplates

006

Further you can see how I have incorporates a flair from the November ‘Just Add Paper’ kit as well as sayings from Journal It's - Wordfetti - Everyday Moments and a paper clip from Freckled Fawn

007

I just love Champagne and Chandon is one of my favourites, so I was very excited to visit the vineyard and have an awesome tasting session with my love.

ENJOY and cheers Wendy x x x

dlish DT

--- check me out on my FB page ---

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Wendy =)

      I really LOVE the daisies and colours <3

      Delete