Monday, February 23, 2015

February Inspiration Board - with Katie

Good Morning, Katie back again. Have you seen the gorgeous Inspiration board for February? Well in case you haven't here it is:



So pretty and so many things to inspire from this board! Good news is that you still have time to join in the fun and upload your own entry if you haven't done so yet. And if you want more inspiration go here and see what the Inspiration Team have done.

I decided to use the sketch from this board, because sometimes you just want a page to come together quickly! And really, who doesn't love a sketch?!


The pictures are of my daughter and her little cousin at one of our family catch ups. He is a funny little man, so serious! Have you thought of colouring your texture paste before you use it on a page? I did that here, using some mist (Mr Huey's Shell) to give it a slight beige colour. But you can use re-inkers, gelatos, paint, just about anything to give it more dimension!


I am just loving the new Pink Fresh Studio wood products in store! Check out the Wood Strip that I used for my title, just divine.Also in my little cluster are some new paper flowers (pastel petals), Scrap Fx chipboard, Little Birdie Burlap Butterflies, Manilla Shipping Tag and an After 5 Fabric Flower. Can you see the Tulle sticking out under the photo? It is a little bit hard to see, probably because I used the buttercream colour which is quite subtle! But it is great to add that extra layer of texture to your page.


To finish off I slotted a Monochrome Journal It spot under my photo for my journaling, and created another small cluster around this. Love using Flair, this one was from a Just Add Paper kit, as was the paper flower, add another butterfly and a resin daisy finishes it off.

I hope you are inspired to have a go at this month's inspiration board. You still have time so get scrapping!

See you soon.



Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment