Monday, February 9, 2015

beYOUtiful...by Kerry


Hello everyone, back today with a very fun & bright layout...
Had a little fun in the craftroom playing with my sprays & this is what I came up with Tie Dying my white cardstock for a very fantastic background...LOVE this


Tie dying paper is not as easy as one would think WHY??? Water & paper....say no more..lol
Let just say my photo is doing more than being pretty on a page..there may or may not be a LITTLE Hole...lol


My layout is once again fully of beautiful Dlish flowers...wildflowers, peonies & Alder flowers.


I have also included a heart flair, freckle fawn arrow, rhinestone cabachons & some orange sequins.


I have added some pretty white doilies on the layout.


This layout also has lot of machine sewing on it...love sewing on my layouts.
I have also done some stamping up the sides with hearts & a date stamp.




Hope you have enjoyed your visit today....



No comments:

Post a Comment