Monday, February 2, 2015

1st grading… by Wendy Smith

Hi, Wendy here.

Don’t you love scrapbooking purely for the reason of recording important events in your children’s lives! I love it when I have an special milestone to document, like this page about my youngest boys first ever Tae Kwon Do grading. He was so proud, and so was I.

‘1st Grading’ uses a mix of pastels with highlights of brights, and I love the result. I have used a lot of pieces from Fresh Inspiration Kit - Limited Edition and Coloured Paper Doilies - Mint

001

I also used a flair from Flair - Woodgrain Hashtags along with the green polka dot button from 15mm - Green Spot002

and I have made a feature of D-lish Dots - Summer Mix and Journal It's - Arrow Word Tabs – Woodgrain by placing them in groups!

003

Hope you have all enjoyed your summer holidays and Christmas break if you had one.

Happy Scrapping

xxx Wendy xxx

dlish DT

---check out my FB page ---

1 comment: