Saturday, January 3, 2015

‘#Purrfect’ by Wendy Smith

Hi Wendy here again, with another layout.

This one is Purrfect… I just love my cat Gypsy, she features a lot in my layouts as she is a real poser. Fur babies are a big part of my life and are often showcased!

‘#Purrfect’  gave me the opportunity to use some of my flowers.

019

The flowers I have used are Zinnias Blue, Forget Me Nots in red and White, and Mini Rosebuds - Red

020021

Other products used are:

D-lish Dots - Summer Mix

Arrow Clips - Rainbow Mix

Journal It's - Round & Rounds – Brights

Journal It's - Tab Bag - Chalk Words

 

Hope you are all enjoying your break over the School Holidays (if you get one).

Keep creating

Cheers Wendy x x x

 

Wendy Smith

2 comments:

  1. I love your layout, its gorgeous. The colours and composition are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lo! Great colors and embellies! On my list to lift someday!

    ReplyDelete