Monday, January 19, 2015

PLAY ..LAUGH..FRIEND .........BY LYNN

Morning all, this is my last layout for January.  I have gone with a summer beach photo - although we are not having much of a summer here in Tasmania.





The paper i have used is from Riddersholm design "Tailgate".  I love these papers as they are so thick.  To create the background I have used a Kaisercraft Circle stencil, Lindystamp Gang Moonshadow "buccaneer Bronze and Starburst "Sweet Violet Purple Teal.  I used clear embossing ink and a Kaisercraft stamp with which I embossed with gold embossing powder.

I will list at the bottom of this blog all the D-lish goodies with a link to the store.  Here are some close ups:








Thanks for stopping by and have a go at this  months challenge - the fantastic tutti frutti mood board.




2 comments:

  1. Lynn I love how you used the busy background paper, it inspires me to use up some that I'd probably throw to the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work thanks for the great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete