Saturday, January 10, 2015

Memories...by Kerry


Hello, I'm back today with a layout using the new monochrome mini kits & maybe a few extra pieces...lol
When the new monochromes mini kits were release I just had to grab one of each colour, thinking I would use only what was in the kit to make a page, well was I wrong...
As you will see I used a few more flowers than what came in the kits.


 I also was only going to use a piece of white cardstock for my page and do nothing but add a kit...well it was white when I started...lol...
So I started with the black monochrome mini kit...with that I added lots of flowers and resin flowers.
I think l have a flower problem...lol


I just love the wooden frames that come in the kits and for this page I just left it plain so it would not get lost on the page...love how it looks.


In the kit you get some of that really cool colour coated wire, how to use it and make it work without making a word or a circle of it somewhere....idea...twist pieces of it to make a really cool frame around the edge of the page with it....love it


If you have a look closely at the page you will see some cute little resin butterflies in white and black and if you have a look on the wooden frame you will see one with a flower on it....beautiful.


Flowers used....
Sweetheart blooms
Lillies
Sweet Petites




Hope you have enjoyed your visit today....

All the best....






2 comments: