Friday, January 30, 2015

I made a card!! - with Anna Allan...

Umm, I don't usually make cards.
It's rather awkward for me to be quite honest. BUT -- I am part of a birthday card giving swap this year and I want to be able to make my own handmade cards.
So this is the beginning of my card making ventures...


All the gorgeous D-lish goodies made this project rather easy actually.
Some Motex for the sentiment title and clusters of flowers, heart, bows and flair.


Add in a doily and some coloured tulle, which I stitched on in a ruffle, and this card was done!
I'm patting my own back for actually taking up my own challenge and working completely outside my comfort zone. It's a great feeling!

D-lish products used:


Thanks for popping by! 
See you again next month :-)

Anna :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment