Sunday, January 11, 2015

Frozen...by Kerry


Hello, today I have a pretty blue layout to share using lots of beautiful flowers from D-lish...
Now when I came to do this layout I had one thing in mind 'FROZEN'.
But what to do when you don't have any pretty blue paper to suit the photo's.....use the wrapping paper that the presents were wrapped in....yes recycle


To highlight the birthday girl a wooden frame was used around one of the photo's....a lit bit of gesso was used to rub in to the frame to lighten it.


Lots of pretty flowers were used in white & blue around the photo's....Alder flowers, Zinnias flowers, Peonies, Pinwheels & Wild flowers. Underneath the photo's & flowers some coloured tulle was used.
I used some sequin strings on the page, along with some washi tape.


 On the frame I added a wooden deer & resin bow. Also used on the page was a flair, wooden stars & rhinestone cabachons-stars.

 I even used some of the curling ribbon that was on the presents. With some white gesso rub all over the page to give a snow look....I think it came up pretty good.




Hope you have enjoyed your visit today...

All the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment