Thursday, January 29, 2015

Dear Miss J - with Anna Allan...

Hi again!
I am sharing a layout featuring some Pinkfresh and Freckled Fawn products aswell as some D-lish dots.


I purchased a Pinkfresh kit from the D-lish shop a while ago and was quite taken with the coloured transparency cards however was unsure how I would use them in my projects other than in pocket-style memory keeping. I wanted to challenge myself and use one on a layout - so this was it.

I have featured the layout around my eldest daughter and designed the page in a kind-of letter format.


I went all artsy for my background using the plastic bag inking method!
Using a photo approximately 4x4" in size, I placed the transparent slip beside it -- I just love the words on it. And it fitted perfectly in with the journallng I wanted to include...things we love about our eldest girl :-)


I used the enamel dots as bullet points for my text. I love the look of them speckled across the page...and yes I used my own handwriting. Many don't like to use their own handwriting but I actually don't mind it now - mistakes and all - it's rather therapeutic and free-ing :-)
Give it a try :-)

D-Lish Products used:

Freckled Fawn wood veneer letters
D-lish dots
Pink Fresh Inspiration kit
Pink Fresh wood bits

Thanks for looking!

Anna :-)



1 comment:

  1. Oh Anna this is just fabulous. Its perfect, just right, on so very, many levels. Just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete