Friday, January 9, 2015

Altered Album...by Kerry

Hello everyone, back this month with a capture moments album that I have altered using some of the beautiful new flowers from D-lish Scraps...


For my album I have used gesso, modelling paste, template, sprays & inks.

 

On the front I have used some of the new Little Birdie range of flowers-Boutique Elements & Holiday Elements. Other flowers I used were the Adler flowers & Wild flowers.
You will also see some cute little butterflies & some beautiful tiny flowers with glitter, these are all from the new Little Birdie range-Boutique Elements & Mix Media.


On the end I have add some of the d-lish dots.


On the corners I have used some of the silver photo corners


Here a little sneak of a couple of pages I have done so far...




More flowers, bow & a flair.


D-lish has a great range of little embellishments just perfect for all your capture moments or project life albums....check the store out HERE



Hope you have enjoyed your visit today....


All the best

No comments:

Post a Comment