Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A Good Day...... by Cindy Porter

Hi everyone, thanks for joining me for my second January post, today I'd like to share with you another layout .... "a good day"

the title says it all.... this was a good day... a little cold, but a good day... hubby and I had just finished the Grand Canyon Skywalk and we were exploring the Native American Village they have there at Eagle Point... 

I chose to use this flair button as my title, it just suited the photo so well...  it is from the "sweetly scripted kraft" set... I love this flair set, just full of great words...
Around my flair I wrapped a small amount of the blue/natural cotton twine and added a bitty bloom to the cluster... I layered some coloured tulle under the photo edge and added a Journal it's Library Card...

Here is a close up of the coloured tulle, and you can see how I stretched the edge of to make it appear torn.... I also added one of those fabulous Freckled Fawn paper clip arrow... I love these they just look fabulous and come in such awesome colours....

I used the Scrap FX nautilus shell (large) and painted it up with some magicals (Lindy's Stamp Gang)... isn't it a fabulous chipboard piece, I love it... and I'm sure I don''t need to remind you that Amanda will order in Scrap FX for you if it isn't in stock in the store...
I have also tucked another of the Journal it's Library Cards under the photo...

One final pic with a bit more of the coloured tulle, the blue/natural cotton twine and a couple of the bitty blooms to finish off the layout...

I'll be back again tomorrow for my final January post... 

so till then

Happy Creating 
xC


1 comment:

  1. Love it and the arrow is one of my favourite embellishments.

    ReplyDelete