Monday, December 22, 2014

Who? .. with Alz

Scrapping the hard stuff from our day to day lives isn't always easy. Sometimes we just don't want to scrap the tough stuff because we just don't want to 'go there'.  I know. I've 'been there'. I have found it to be quite a cathartic thing to do over the years. Scrap my feelings that is.

Who?
published in Scrapbooking Memories Issue 17 No. 4

On this layout I have used .. Flair Buttons from the 2014 Script Words (black) and the Geometrics (pink, red, blue) packs, a Resin birdResin heart and large Resin rose, bling from a now out of stock Just Add Paper KitJournal Its (Arrow Word Tabs in Woodgrain), a black Silk & Organza Mini Heirloom Flower and a Grey Grid Bitty Bag. I've also used white Tulle.


Ever since I came across this photo and asked my parents who it was, and they thought I was joking, its bothered me. That's years of bothering me. Having finally scrapped it about six months ago I no longer think about it. I've moved on. Scrapping the photo has helped me to put this 'thing' away. So I encourage you, if like me, you have some old or new obstacles that you just can't seem to get around, try scrapping them. You don't have to share them with anyone. But you just might find they help.

I'll be back tomorrow with something a little different. See you then.

Cheers .. Alz   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment