Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Summer Loving - with Anna Allan...

Hello!
The year 2014 is nearly done!
It's been quite a cold start to summer here where I live which has been rather odd - usually we are all bather-clad and splashing around at the shores of our favourite beaches on a regular basis in December and around Christmas. But this year, these days have been few and far between!

Thankfully, the weather warmed up one weekend and we had a great sunshiny afternoon at the beach.
And I wanted to record it!
Featuring my little girl - she so loves the beach!!


I have created a stenciled background and also got out some confetti and sprinkled that around the page to add dots of summer beachy colour!

I also got my sewing machine out and created a ruffle with the blue coloured tulle from the shop. Placing it under the photo, it kinda looks like rippling water.


And the title is - Wood Veneer. Can't go past wood veneer, in my opinion ;-)


D-Lish products used:

Stencil (I used ScrapFX chevron)

And that's me for this month! 
See ya next year ;-) hehe

Anna :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment