Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Perfect...by Kerry


Hello, to start my 3 days of sharing this month for D-lish, I have a beautiful layout using a gorgeous photo of my 2nd Daughter....Love this photo...
I have tried to keep the embellishments very simple on this layout.


The layout is made up of strips of paper sewn on to the page....each strip has been inked & the edges rough up a bit.
At the top & bottom you will see I have added a beautiful big butterfly that I cut using a die....this would have to be one of my favourite dies.


Between some of the layers I have added some of the beautiful coloured doilies.
D-lish have the most beautiful sequin ribbon....here I have used it in the bow on the photo.


I have also added a strip of the sequin ribbon behind the photo...top to bottom. Not a lot of D-lish products used on this layout, but sometimes it nice to keep things simple & let what you do use shine.
Loving all the green....


Products used:






1 comment:

  1. This is simply stunning Kerry! Love what you have done here. :)

    ReplyDelete