Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas - with Katie

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope you have all had a wonderful morning of presents and good food with your families and loved ones.

I am just popping in today to share with you a Christmas page that I created without using Christmas specific products! There is only one item that is specifically Christmas related, but otherwise I used just what I had in my stash (and let me tell you, that is more than I care to admit to!) and found so many useful things.

So first of all, here is the page. I used some photos of our tree from last year showing some of the homemade ornaments made by my kids, and then a pretty bokeh one of the lights.


Let's start with the patterned paper, although it looks a little Christmassy it is from Maggie Holmes Open Book collection, the strips at the top and bottom almost look like holly too!


So here you can see my one Christmas product, from one of the etched wood veneer sets, it is a great way to add something without being too over the top! I have also used the very versatile kraft shipping tags tucked under paper, I used a star template and gold mist to decorate one of the tags with a twine bow to finish off.


Here you can see one of the great Freckled Fawn gold star paperclips. I have to admit that I am rather obsessed with Freckled Fawn embellishments!! The little Bow Veneers are also a perfect addition to a Christmas themed page. Throw in a coloured Paper Doily and some Gold Glitter Tape and you are done!

Well, that is it from me. Enjoy your Christmas celebrations whatever they may be and see you soon.


Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment