Monday, December 29, 2014

Little Reindeer - with Anna Allan...

Hi!
Back again with another layout to share.
Now... you can't go past December without a festive layout can ya!?! hehe


On the 14th December, we attended the local Christmas parade and carols this year and I had bought the girls some little props to make the event just a little more fun for them.
This one was of our little reindeer :-)


To create the page I spritzed and splattered the background cardstock with cherry red and citron colour shine by Heidi Swapp.
I had some cute Christmas papers by Echo Park that I was keen to use and the deer design was perfect for this page.
I have been ITCHING to use the wooden letters from the D-lish shop since I got them and this page was ideal to use these on!
I LOVED the Freckled Fawn Christmas kit (purchased from D-lish) so used some of the products in that to embellish my page - along with some motex tape and cute little bow from my D-lish stash!


D-lish products used:



Thanks for taking the time to pop on by!

Anna :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment